2 Years Lifetime WD-G2P6MRO Filter for WD-G2P600-W Reverse Osmosis System
Replacement for WD-G2 series reverse osmosis filtration system
- The composite MRO filter adopts a sediment PP membrane, 0.0001-micron.
- high-precision reverse osmosis membrane, a post activated carbon block, and a PET pleated membrane.
- Reduces most impurities and improves the taste of water.
- Provides you with 24 months or 3,300 gallons of clean filtered water.
- You can replace the water filter in 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools required.
Composite Filter, Efficient Filtration
- Sediment PP membrane: Removes rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- 0.0001-micron high-precision reverse osmosis membrane: Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc. Post activated carbon block: Removes taste and odor and improves the taste of water. PET pleated membrane: Further filters out large particles.
Premium Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- The reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size of 0.0001 μm, which is one-millionth of a strand of hair. Bacteria and viruses are 5,000 times larger than its pore size.
- Therefore, only water molecules and some beneficial mineral ions can pass through the RO membrane. Heavy metals and other impurities are discharged from the waste water tubing.
- The G2P600 RO membrane can reduce most of harmful substances in water.
Extended Service Life
- This MRO filter provides you with 24 months or 3,300 gallons of filtered water, whichever comes first. This may vary depending on your filtered water consumption.
We Also Recommend
6 Months Lifetime WD-TSPP Filter for Ultra Filtration System and Integrated DC Filtration System
Regular price $2499 $24.99