Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
RO Water Dispenser
- Waterdrop N1 countertop reverse osmosis filtration system features a UV light that can be utilized to kill bacteria and viruses on an hourly basis.
- Equipped with a 0.0001 micron RO membrane that eliminates harmful impurities often found in water, such as chlorine, antimony, arsenic, chemicals, and more.
- The integrated smart display screen enables homeowners to closely monitor the overall water quality.
- The impressive 3:1 drain ratio and drain water recycling technology reduces water consumption rates. The CF filter and MRO filter can last up to 6 and 18 months respectively.
- Easy-to-install countertop reverse osmosis water filter. Simply set it near an electrical socket for access to pure water, nearly anywhere.
The UV light is automatically activated every hour to eliminate bacteria and viruses in the feed water, leaving you with pure and safe filtered water ready for drinking.
Next Level Filtration
Our countertop reverse osmosis system leaves impurities with no chance. The two filter cartridges are powered by a combination of reverse osmosis membrane, carbon block, and PP cotton. The entire process wipes out most of the harmful substances found in your tap water, recording up to 90% TDS reduction rate and significant improvement in water taste.
Five Intelligent Functions
Filter life indicator
Multiple volume settings
Water shortage indicator
Sustainable Home Appliance
Unlike the traditional countertop RO systems that produce excess drain water, this innovative machine features a drain water recycling technology to minimize water wastage. Power consumption is never a problem. This unit automatically goes on standby mode or sleep mode when not in use to minimize power consumption.
The installation process of this countertop water dispenser with filter system is not demanding or technical. Just find a socket and plug it in, and you can enjoy pure water anywhere. When it comes to filter replacement, you are in and out in three seconds without using any tools.
From reliable filters to durable build materials, the build quality of this filter system will surely stand the test of time. The filters deliver a service life of between 6 and 18 months before they are due for replacement.
Works in Multiple Scenarios
With its quiet operation, this countertop reverse osmosis system can be in your living room, RV, kitchen, office or bedroom.