Remineralize Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
- Model: WD-G2MNR-W
Healthy Minerals, 3s Filter Replacement, Smart Indicating System
- Efficient filtration - reduces most harmful contaminants
- Natural minerals- added calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc.
- Fast water flow- fast water flow of 400 GPD
- Tankless design - no bacteria breeding, fresh water in seconds.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- Easy installation
- Waterdrop G2 reverse osmosis remineralization system reduces most harmful contaminants.
- RO remineralization filter restores beneficial minerals.
- The CF composite filter reduces large particles.
- The MRO composite filter intercepts TDS, atrazine, salt etc.
Adds Natural Minerals and Mircroelements
- G2 reverse osmosis remineralization system comes with an external RO remineralization filter to add beneficial minerals.
- Advanced PCC mineral active technology, Waterdrop follows the exact ratio between microelements.
- 18 natural materials are adopted to restore minerals.
Eco-Friendly and Cost-Efficient
- Waterdrop mineralization RO system saves 8300 single-used water bottles per year and saves $12,600 per year*
- *Compared with popular mineral bottled water in market
No Waiting Less Waste
- With a fast & stable water flow of 400 GPD, you can fill a cup of water within 12 seconds.
- This G2 mineralization RO system improves its water-saving technology to lower the drain ratio to 1:1.Compared with traditional RO systems, 300% reduction in waste water.
Elegant Tankless Design
- The tankless design prevents harmful contaminant breeding, and avoids re-pollution.
- The mineralization RO system saves 70% of the under-sink space compared with a traditional RO water system.
- 30mins to install and 3s to replace filters, with no other tools needed.
Smart filter life reminder
- 3 color lights show the status of water filters.
- Blue means your water filters are functioning well.
- Purple means you need to replace the water filter soon. You still have 15 days to replace it.
- Red means you need to replace the water filter immediately.
- Please refer to this diagram and note that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- An adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- If you are using well water, we recommend applying a pre-filter (5-10 μm). Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduce rate 90%) We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.