Replacement Filters for Undersink 3-stage Filtration System
WD-10PP/ WD-10GC/ WD-10CT
One set (all 3 filters included)
- [Compatible model]: Compatible with Waterdrop Under-Sink Three Stages Filtration System (WD-TSA/WD-TSB).
- [Easy installation]: Replacement can be completed within 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools required.
- [Enhanced filtration]: The PP filter effectively blocks out sand, rust, particulates, suspended solids, and other impurities. The GC filter effectively reduce chlorine, lead, taste and odor, other heavy metals, and improves the taste of water. The CT filter with added KDF prevents pollutants from accumulating and ensures the water safety furthermore. 
- [No cracking no leaking]: The fully sealed under sink water filter uses extra-safe materials to add durability and prevent the filter from breaking or leaking. The integral design also eliminates pollutants from breeding as you would not need to open the bottom cap.
- [Extended service life]: The 3 filters have a lifespan of 6 months, 8-12 months, and 12-18 months, respectively. The actual life varies according to the local water quality. To get the best filtration experience, please replace the filter based on recommended filter service life.
Certified CT Filter by WQA
This CT filter for under sink water filtration system is certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 in model EWF -8016S for the reduction of 92.7% chlorine, taste and odor, and to NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
The PP cotton effectively reduces rust, sand, large particles, etc.
Granular activated carbon filter reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor thus improving water taste.
The natural carbon block enhances water safety furthermore and added KDF prevents pollutants from accumulating.
Just twist off the old under sink water filter and replace it with a new one. There’s no need to call up a plumber or handyman for help.
More Durable and Cleaner
The sealed water filter for sink is made of durable materials to resist break. The integral design stops harmful substances from breeding as the filter would be fully sealed without the need to open the caps.
Impressive Long Lifespan
PP filter: 6 months
GC filter: 8-12 months
CT filter: 12-18 months
The actual service life varies according to the local water quality. In order to get the best filtered water, please replace the filter based on the recommended replacement cycle.
*Information is based on CARBON BLOCK MANUFACTURING by WQP, June 2001.
*Information is based on EPA Facts About Actived Carbon Treatment by EPA in 1992.
*Information is based on STUDY OF POLYPROPYLENE (PP) CARTRIDGE FILTER CHARACTERISTICS AND DEVELOPMENT OF LIQUID FILTRATION SYSTEM TEST RIG，Jun 2012.
We Also Recommend
2 Years Lifetime WD-G2P6MRO Filter for WD-G2P600-W Reverse Osmosis System
Regular price $8999 $89.99