Replacement for WD-G3-W reverse osmosis filtration system
- Superior coconut shell activated carbon block with a smaller pore size.
- Effectively improves the taste and smell of purified water.
- 3-second replacement: Takes only a twist to change the filter.
- Provides up to 12 months or 1,100 gallons of clean water.
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58. The TDS removal rate is certified to exceed 90%.
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 372 for lead-free material. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
NSF 58&372 certified
- Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filter system is tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 58, so over 90% of TDS can be reduced after complete flushing.
- Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 372, Waterdrop RO system employs lead-free materials, giving you a safe product.
- G3 RO system passed 400+ chemical lab tests, which proves that this system does not contain most chemical substances.
System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of TDS, and against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
Advanced coconut carbon block
- Adsorbs chlorine, taste, and odor to improve the taste.
- Harness the power of Sri Lankan coconut shell to make the carbon block.
- Improves taste without adding harmful chemicals.
- Provides up to 12 months or 1,100 gallons of clean water for you and your family, based on water condition.
- Install the filter in 30 minutes. Replace the filter in 3 seconds. No need to call for a plumber.
We Also Recommend
2 Years Lifetime WD-G2P6MRO Filter for WD-G2P600-W Reverse Osmosis System
Regular price $8999 $89.99