Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
- Prevents Contaminant Buildup - The cross filtration method used in the RO System prevents bacteria and virus buildup.
- Space Saver - This Tankless design is only 5.68 inches wide, which helps saves space on the counter or under the sink.
- Smart faucet - Blue light on the faucet means the filter condition is 'Good'. Yellow means 'Replace Soon'. Red means 'Replace Now'. The top quality faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- Smart TDS Monitoring Panel - TDS (Total Dissolved Solids). The filter will show the quantity of TDS filtered out of your water.
- NSF 58 & 372 certified - The RO System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard. (For details, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- Waterdrop G3 RO system can be installed in 30 minutes, and the filter can be changed in just 3 seconds.
- There’s no need to move the system, nor is there a need for tools to change the filter.
- Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System saves water waste by 300% compared to conventional RO systems.
- To maintain and extend the life expectancy of filters, the G3 Reverse Osmosis System can automatically initiate flushing.
- This not only eliminates clogs but also maintains the filter and extends its life.
- To ensure fresh and healthy filtered drinking water, the G3 Reverse Osmosis System is automatically flushed when no water is dispensed for 24 hours.
- When the system continuously produces water for 30 minutes, the buzzer will beep for 3 minutes. The system will stop producing water, and the filtering indicator and power indicator will turn off.
- When the booster pump is frequently started and stopped for 20 minutes, the buzzer will beep 5 times. The system will stop producing water, while the filtering indicator and power indicator will turn off.
- The CF filter employs the activated carbon block made by the superior Sri Lankan coconut shell.
TDS, chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, scale, turbidity
Carcinogens: chromium (hexavalent), chromium (trivalent), cadmium and cadmium compounds, ferric oxide
Heavy metals: lead, mercury, barium, copper, radium 226/228, aluminum
Microorganic contaminant: cyst
Inorganic pollutants: arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds, fluoride
Organic pollutants: asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, nitrite bisphenol A, trichloromethane, chlordane, PFOA & PFOS, and more