Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Part Number: WD-D6-B
- Advanced composite reverse osmosis filter, 5 filters in 1 filter. Enjoy better filtration with a large filter surface.
- Provides over 600 gallons per day of cleaner, safer drinking water.
- 1.5:1 low drain ratio. More clean water with less waste water.
- The D6 RO water filter system comes with a smart designer faucet which is made of lead-free, brushed nickel that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter.
- The tankless design prevents bacteria and viruses from building up.
Reduces Most of Contaminants
- Waterdrop D6 RO water filter system adopts a 5-in-1 composite reverse osmosis filter with the DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001μm. This reverse osmosis filter is capable of reducing most of harmful contaminants from water, including TDS, lead, chlorine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc. Now you can enjoy high-efficiency filtration with just one filter!
Faster Water Flow and Lower Water Waste
- Waterdrop D6 reverse osmosis water system is upgraded to have a flow rate of 600 GPD and a drain ratio of 1.5:1.
- With an innovative internal pump and a larger filter surface, you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds so that you can get water immediately without waiting for a long time, which is ideal for cooking and drinking.
- The improved drain ratio means that dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to a conventional water filtration system.
Smart and Stylish Faucet
- The RO water system comes with a smart and stylish faucet that has a high-end waterproof screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter. The D6 reverse osmosis filter system saves you time and effort by monitoring filter’s life for you with the help of an indicator on the control panel.
- D6 home reverse osmosis system is designed for DIY installation within 30 minutes.
- The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the reverse osmosis filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools.
- If using well water as the source, please make sure the water is pre-filtered.
- The system needs electricity.
- The system can not be connected to the refrigerator.
- If you are using well water, we recommend applying a pre-filter (5-10 μm). Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduce rate 90%) We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.