Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for Home
Model: WD-G2 P600-W
- With Waterdrop’s improved water purification technology, the G2P600 RO system can meet the water needs of large families and even small businesses.
- Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filtration system adopts advanced composite filter technology. Uses the characteristics of various filter materials skillfully and combines them to achieve better filtration. The composite filter can intercept most harmful contaminant.
- As an upgraded filtration system, the G2 P600 RO system has a fast water flow rate of 600 GPD. Dispensing 2 cups of water will produce only 1 cup of waste water, saving 600% more water.
- This tankless design saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination.
- The advanced integrated electrical and water circuits reduce leakage.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
Premium Filtration Performance
- Sediment PP membrane: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- Premium activated carbon block: Reduces chlorine, organic matter, taste and odor, etc. Second sediment PP membrane: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- 0.0001-micron high-precision reverse osmosis membrane: Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc.
- Post activated carbon block: Reduces taste and odor and improves the taste of water.
- PET pleated membrane: Further filters out large particles.
- Sediment PP membrane + Activated carbon block
- Reduces sediment, rust, suspended solids, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Reverse osmosis membrane + Sediment PP membrane + Activated carbon block + PET pleated membrane
- Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc., further filters out large particles and improves the taste of water.
Fine Pore Diameter
- The RO membrane has a pore diameter of 0.0001 μm, which does not allow large molecules or ions to pass through. Therefore, it can reduces most of contaminants in water.
600 GPD Fast Water Flow
- This G2P600 RO system has a water flow rate of 0.42 gal/min, which is 12x more efficient than traditional reverse osmosis systems.
2:1 Low Drain Ratio
- Dispensing 2 cups of water will produce only 1 cup of waste water.
- Compared to traditional RO water purifiers with a water tank, the G2P600 reverse osmosis system saves 600% more water.
- Please refer to the diagram and be aware that you may need to drill a hole in your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- Also, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to the RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- If you are using well water, we recommend applying a pre-filter (5-10 μm). Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduce rate 90%). We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.