RO Water Filter System Replacement Filter WD-D6RF
Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System (WD-D6)
- The composite FIST filter adopts 2 sediment PP layers, 0.0001 µm reverse osmosis membrane layer, and 2 activated carbon block layers.
- Reduce most contaminants and improves the taste of water.
- Provides you with 12 months or 1,000 gallons of clean filtered water.
- You can replace the water filter in 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools required.
- The first PP cotton layer filters out sediment, rust, and other large particles.
- The activated carbon block layer reduces organic matters and chlorine.
- The second PP cotton layer further reduces suspended matter and other impurities.
- Reverse osmosis membrane layer has a filtration accuracy of 0.0001 μm, intercepting salt, atrazine, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc.
- The post-activated carbon block layer reduces taste and odor, improving the taste of water.
- With a pore size of 0.0001 µm, this filter stands out amongst others for its better filtration and longer service life. It reduces most viruses, harmful chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, etc.
- This D6 RO water filter provides you with up to 12 months or 1,000 gallons of clean water for you and your family.
- D6 RO system is designed for DIY installation within 30 minutes.
We Also Recommend
2 Years Lifetime WD-G2P6MRO Filter for WD-G2P600-W Reverse Osmosis System
6 Months Lifetime WD-TSPP Filter for Ultra Filtration System and Integrated DC Filtration System