Undersink Water Filtration System With Dedicated Faucet
- [Ultra-long service life] Waterdrop undersink water filtration system has a maximum service life of 12 months or 8,000 gallons with municipal water.
- [Innovative five-stage filtration] Waterdrop undersink water filtration system adopts advanced five-stage filtration to effectively reduce chlorine, lead, odor, sediment, and other heavy metals.
- [Authority Guaranteed materials] Lead-free brushed stainless steel faucet, activated carbon block and KDF effectively keep filter sanitary.
- [Easy installation] The under sink water filtration system can be connected only to a cold water supply. Easy to install because of the innovative push-to-connect fittings and the twist-and-lock design.
- [Fast flow rate & multiple uses] The tested full flow rate of this undersink water filtration system is 2.0 GPM at 60 psi. The fast and stable water supply and the compact design make the under sink water filter meet your various water needs.
Compact but Efficient Design
- The compact design saves a significant amount of under-sink space and creates more room for storage.
- Easy installation takes only 3 minutes.
- Replacing the filter also takes only 3 seconds.
- The push-to-connect fittings make installation easier, saving you time and effort.
Versatile use Connect with the Dedicated Faucet
- This under counter water filtration system comes with a lead-free brushed stainless steel faucet designed to provide safe filtered water. You can install the new faucet into the original faucet hole, or drill a 1⅜” hole for it.
- The dedicated faucet and your original faucet will separate the filtered water from unfiltered water, which meets different daily water needs.
We Also Recommend
Inline Ultrafiltration Refrigerator Water Filter | Exterior Filtration System-Universal Fit
Regular price $6999 $69.99
3-stage Under Counter Water Filter System with Dedicated Faucet
Regular price $13999 $139.99